Microsoft Outlook is almost ubiquitous, we’re all using it and getting along quite well. However, most of us are completely unaware of some of its most powerful time saving features.
This course will show you easy tips, tricks and techniques that will reduce the amount of time it takes to do routine tasks, leaving you with more time and less stress. You’ll learn how to use tasks, categories, quick steps, voting and rules as well as many other features to make your work more efficient and foolproof.
This course is designed by a PA for PAs, so the content is delivered with the kind of work that you are doing day in, day out in mind.
Even if you’ve been using Outlook for years, this course will show you completely new tips and shortcuts and put them together in a way you may never have considered.
What you'll learn
- How to tame the email beast using tasks using categories and other simple practical tools
- Exploring the lesser known features of outlook and putting them together in new, powerful ways
- Organise and keep track of multiple projects
- Automate tasks that would otherwise be extremely time consuming; for example we'll show you how to completely automate complex, multistep processes
- Spend much less time searching for information
- Seamlessly integrate diaries with emails and contacts
- Manage multiple email accounts effortlessly