In this highly practical workshop, you'll gain an in-depth understanding of the most important and effective strategic processes, ideas, tools and techniques, to help you to contribute successfully to your organisation's future.
You'll leave with a wealth of tools and techniques to enable you to develop your strategic thinking and a practical action plan you will be able you to implement with confidence on your return to work.
What you'll learn
- The importance of strategy to your organisation's success
- Key skills for thinking strategically: the six key questions
- How to identify and analyse the current strategic position
- Problems with strategic thinking and planning and how to overcome them
- Defining / refining your strategy – a template to create your strategy
- Practical models to help develop your strategic insight and vision
- The important link between strategy and culture
- Leading a strategy development meeting
- Communicating your strategy and gaining buy in
- Practical framework for implementing your strategy
- Monitoring success and measuring achievement
- Next steps and action planning: Where do you go from here? Putting the theory into practice in your own organisation