So many people are finding it hard to stay motivated at the moment. For many of us sitting and staring at a screen all day takes its toll on our energy and enthusiasm for work. Finding your personal purpose, understanding what motivates you, and creating achievable goals is the key.
On this practical, interactive, half day online course you’ll not only address those core issues but you will work with others to learn techniques to build into your day that will help keep you motivated. This will include blockbusting techniques for getting yourself back up and running when your energy and attention just seems to drop away and you feel completely stuck.
What you'll learn
- The eight powerful keys to unlock your motivation.
- What are your key motivators and what’s getting in the way of your self-motivation?
- How to create a vision of your future based on your natural strengths, that will inspire you
- The habits to build into your day that will help keep you energised- simple brain hacks to make you feel better.
- How to create a personal mission statement to help you remember what’s really important to you.
- How to be able to re-connect with what you care about at work.
- The trick to personal and work-based goal-setting that helps you stay focussed
- A handy simple technique to get you back up and running when you lose all motivation and hit a brick wall with a task.