The Institute of Fiscal Studies has shown that women are being negatively and financially impacted the current Covid-19 crisis. Initial analysis suggest women are taking on 70% of the unpaid work at home - at the same time as work and career plans become hugely uncertain.
This workshop will give you a unique opportunity to think about how you are able to manage your personal values and career goals during this period of uncertainty.
You will gain an understanding of the latest research on gender in the work place, linking this with your own challenges and you will leave the session with insight and practical actions to implement.
What you'll learn
- Key challenges facing women in work
- Building and maintaining confidence and self belief
- How to improve your resilience in lockdown
- Why language matters - getting your voice heard
- Being clear about priorities - working out what brings the most value for you and your organisation
- How to say no to taking on too much
- How to influence at a business strategy level as your company adapts to a new reality
- The top 9 senior leadership competencies - what high performance looks like