This intensive one day course is designed to give you a concise but deep insight into the challenges of senior management and the mind set and practical tools that will enable you to succeed.
Leadership requires you to think and act differently. To make the transition successfully, you need to spend some time reflecting on how you do things now and question how well that will serve you in your new role.
During this day you'll have a chance to explore your own beliefs about yourself and what it means to be a senior leader. You'll be able to identify habits and ways of thinking that might hold you back, as well as those that you'll need to cultivate so you can thrive.
You'll also develop some practical tools and techniques that you can rely on to tackle the most common challenges.
We limit the numbers on this course to allow plenty of time for reflection and input from our trainer.
What you'll learn
How to prepare for leadership
- Where does your leadership come from?
- Exploring, questioning and challenging the beliefs you hold about yourself that might be holding you back
- What does it really mean to think and act strategically?
How to work with and develop your team
- How do people see you now, and how would you like this to change?
- How to communicate your vision
Delivering the results your organisation needs
- Pulling it all together- we will use a cultural audit to allow you to assess how you currently operate and what you want to change
- Practical tools and exercises to assess how you develop your strategic thinking, assess competing demands and focus on right things