Being Effective – what does this mean in the new world of virtual working where there are so many more overlaps between work and home and where you may have less support from colleagues around you?
This course is designed to help you to navigate the challenges of working in a virtual world, by improving your effectiveness. It will help you to think more clearly about your priorities and re-create a working world that works better for you.
What you'll learn
- How your personal preferences can help or hinder your personal effectiveness
- How to balance the demands in your life more effectively
- How to work out what is really important
- How to manage disturbances and get things done
- Techniques for being more effective in the virtual environment