As we continue to work remotely, the way learning is being delivered is evolving.
More sessions are taking place live online, and staff want more than a traditional web session where interaction is limited.
To boost learning, you now need to create the connection, engagement and powerful learning experience of a face-to-face session, in an online environment. You need to make learners feel connected, confident, absorbed in the session, and to overall have an easy and pleasant experience that they walk away from with clear, actionable learning points.
But how can you make this happen?
What you'll learn
- What you need to do before the session day to prepare including the correct way to setup and test your setup
- Things you need to think about on the day itself and a best practice checklist
- How to create a comfortable learning environment for participants
- How to ensure you come across well on camera
- How to make connections with the group
- How to drive engagement, participation and inclusion on the day
- A quick troubleshooting guide for if things go wrong