What have we learnt from the huge experiment in virtual working we’ve been engaged in for the last six months? What are the practical steps you need to take to keep your team informed and motivated and your organisation flourishing? What does the future hold? Find out in this interactive one-day online seminar.
What you'll learn
• Best practice from around the globe
• Why boundaries matter and how to create them
• Adults, children and pets and the home workspace
• Demonstrating empathy with a virtual working survey
• Six time management tips for the virtual world
• Looking after your physical and mental wellbeing
• Four ways to facilitate informal interactions
• The new norms and the return of ROWE – (Results Only Working Environment)
• Checking in, not checking up
• How technology can help or hinder – the best and the worst
• Creating like minded communities across the organisation
• Can you plan to have fun?
Decision making and online meetings
• Why and how to promote more local decision making
• Why trial and error is so powerful, and why you don’t do enough of it
• Fewer, better meetings
• Using technology to involve people more
• Why you need more, not less, conflict in meetings
Leadership for the long term
• Exploring the hard questions about the future of your organisation
• Carefully constructed tasks and professional development
• What does the future hold for virtual working?