Timings: The training will be run in two sessions over the day with a long break in between.
Morning session: 9.30am - 12.00pm / Afternoon session: 2.00pm - 3.30pm
The Personal Assistant is the Executive's business partner, helping him/her achieve their business objectives by sharing the workload.
The Exceptional PA is a packed training course designed to enable PAs to attain the necessary skill sets to ensure they become the business associate their manager needs.
This interactive, practical workshop is designed to provide EAs/PAs with the vital insights, technical know-how and emotional intelligence to excel in this ever demanding and challenging role.
What you'll learn
- A full understanding of the Executive PA's role, reflecting on its importance and the impact it can have.
- Assertiveness and communication techniques to enable leadership skills to manage their Executive successfully
- Techniques to stay ahead in the field and manage their development, particularly with regard to new technology, networking and self-improvement
- Management tools which will enable them to be more productive, including prioritising
- How to build an effective Executive/PA partnership
- An awareness of the importance of emotional intelligence and NLP techniques to build effective relationships at all levels