We have developed a comprehensive four modular programme with each of the 4 online sessions lasting 3 hours. This is a complete development programme designed for anyone with management responsibilities.
It will give you a comprehensive toolkit to run a highly motivated and high performing team, ensuring focus in rapidly changing times.
(Each module runs from 1.30pm until 4.30pm. When you book this course you are booking all 4 modules).
What you'll learn
Module 1 - How to Brilliantly Manage your Team
DATE: 16 October 1.30 - 4.30
- What's different for your remote workers and those in the office
- How to keep collaborating in a hybrid environment
- How to communicate brilliantly as a manager, setting clear expectations of what each team member needs to deliver
- Your preferred managerial style and how to adapt to motivate
- How to make sure people have the resources they need
Module 2 - How to have courageous conversations
DATE: 13 October 1.30- 4.30
- When should you feedback, when should you coach?
- Delivering feedback that effects change
- How to make high quality decisions
- How to coach for results
Module 3 - Developing a high performing culture
DATE: 20 October 1.30 - 4.30
- How to effectively articulate your vision and strategy
- The 6 aspects of culture that develop a team and ensure inclusivity
- 5 building blocks to ensure high performance
- Why authenticity, values and trust are so key, and how to develop in these areas
Module 4 - Thriving in a changing world
DATE: 3 Nov 1.30 - 4.30
- The six strategic anchors that keep you focused and the team motivated
- How to run brilliant and inclusive meetings
- How to make a persuasive case for change
- The six aspects of resilience and how to support people when this is challenged
- How to plan for succession