We have developed a comprehensive four modular programme with each of the 4 online sessions lasting 3 hours. This is a complete development programme designed for anyone with management responsibilities.
It will give you a comprehensive toolkit to run a highly motivated and high performing team, ensuring focus in rapidly changing times.
(Each module runs from 9.30am until 12.30pm. When you book this course you are booking all 4 modules).
What you'll learn
Module 1 - How to Brilliantly Manage your Team
DATE: 17 September 9.30 - 12.30
- What's different for your remote workers and those in the office
- How to communicate brilliantly as a manager, setting clear expectations of what each team member needs to deliver
- Your preferred managerial style andhow to adapt for motivation
- How to make sure people have the resources they need
Module 2 - How to have courageous conversations
DATE: 25th September 9.30- 12.30
- When should you feedback, when should you coach?
- Delivering feedback that effects change
- How to coach for results
Module 3 - Developing a high performing culture
DATE: 1st October 9.30 - 12.30
- How to effectively articulate your vision and strategy
- The 6 aspects of culture that develop a team and ensure inclusivity
- 5 building blocks to ensure high performance
- Why authenticity and trust are so key, and how to develop in these areas
Module 4 - Thriving in a changing world
DATE: 8th October 9.30 - 12.30
- The six strategic anchors that keep you focused and the team motivated
- How to make a persuasive case for change
- How to plan for succession