We have developed a comprehensive four modular programme with each of the 4 online sessions lasting 3 hours. This is a complete development programme designed for anyone with management responsibilities.
It will give you a comprehensive toolkit to run a highly motivated and high performing team, ensuring focus in rapidly changing times.
(Each module runs from 9.30am until 12.30pm on 17th, 25th September, 1st, 8th October. When you book this course you are booking all 4 modules).
What you'll learn
Module 1 - How to Brilliantly Manage your Team
DATE: 17 September 9.30 - 12.30
- What's different for your remote workers and those in the office
- How to communicate brilliantly as a manager, setting clear expectations of what each team member needs to deliver
- Your preferred managerial style andhow to adapt for motivation
- How to make sure people have the resources they need
Module 2 - How to have courageous conversations
DATE: 25th September 9.30- 12.30
- When should you feedback, when should you coach?
- Delivering feedback that effects change
- How to coach for results
Module 3 - Developing a high performing culture
DATE: 1st October 9.30 - 12.30
- How to effectively articulate your vision and strategy
- The 6 aspects of culture that develop a team and ensure inclusivity
- 5 building blocks to ensure high performance
- Why authenticity and trust are so key, and how to develop in these areas
Module 4 - Thriving in a changing world
DATE: 8th October 9.30 - 12.30
- The six strategic anchors that keep you focused and the team motivated
- How to make a persuasive case for change
- How to plan for succession