The impact of Covid 19 has been immense for everyone and has reshaped the way we work. Research overwhelmingly shows that the impact on women in the workplace is even more significant, with data highlighting an increasing gender divide. Employers need to act now to prevent this divide widening and develop strategies to support women in their development.
This session will help you to ensure you are practically supporting women in work. It will allow you to think about how your policies and approach can ensure gender equality. You will think about how you develop your people and evaluate performance without any bias in how you do the assessment. The session will give you practical tools to ensure that women are not left behind because of the pandemic, are supported effectively by you post Covid and are motivated to perform.
We will evidence the current situation and suggest actions you can undertake to prevent a setback in gender parity in the workplace. The session will give you space to plan an approach for your self and your organisation.
What you'll learn
- Research and data on the impact of Covid-19 in the workplace, and understanding the pandemic's impact on working women
- How to carry out a gender culture audit to allow you to assess your current approach organisationally
- To understand our own unconscious bias and how to challenge your own assumptions on how team members are performing
- How do we manage and develop our team equitably in the aftermath of Covid 19
- Six actions that will ensure you are allowing everyone the same opportunities to develop
- How to support and motivate women in work to ensure that women can "catch up" from a situation that has held them back
- Developing your own eight point action plan to check you’re on track.