Data shows people are spending more time in meetings whilst working remotely than when they worked in the same physical space - and people are reporting that many of these meetings aren’t productive or that their views are not heard.
This 3 hour session will allow you to learn some practical and proven techniques to ensure that you only call meetings when necessary, always achieve your objectives and provide a space for people to contribute in a collaborative and inclusive way.
What you'll learn
- Do you really need this meeting?
- How to ensure meetings are inclusive and everyone gets their voice heard
- Develop an effective checklist to critique your current approach and develop a clear plan of action
- Why is it more tiring to listen in virtual meetings and how to avoid virtual fatigue
- How to ensure you never have another ineffective meeting
- How to deal with challenging participants and make sure everyone understands their role
- How to address our own biases and make great quality decisions
- Five strategies that will up your game and ensure you will be a brilliant chair or assertive participant