We tend to get into bad habits that prevent us working optimally, yet everyone has the potential to manage themselves more effectively. You can unlock your personal effectiveness potential by taking a different perspective, applying a few key tools and developing good habits that are sustainable.
This course helps you to step back from your day to day work and take a look at how you work from a fresh perspective. You will learn five key tools for becoming more effective and work out how to apply them to your daily life.
- Taking a fresh look at how you work
- Your time management preferences and how they affect you
- The five keys to personal effectiveness
- What is effectiveness and what is efficiency?
- Techniques for becoming more effective
- Techniques for becoming more efficient
- Getting work done and avoiding procrastination
- Organizing your environment effectively
- Developing new and effective habits.