Regardless of your position, it's highly likely you will be required to present information to others. In business, people are busy and they need that transfer of information quickly and succinctly. Whether you go in there with confidence or you dread every second, the simple fact is you have to learn how to present with skill, passion and clarity if you wish to deliver your message well and make a positive and memorable impact.
This workshop is unique in that it ties personal branding with your presentation message. Delivering with authenticity and sincerity is a vital element in presenting with confidence.
The group size is strictly limited to 6/7 participants to ensure you feel safe to practise and learn within a small group. You will try out one of your own presentations and receive feedback from the trainer. A video camera will be used but it will be for your use only.
What you'll learn
This dynamic, thought-provoking and empowering course will give you the tools, skills and confidence to deliver dynamic presentations that engage your audience and move people to action through:
- How to improve your presentation goals
- Great beginnings and powerful endings with a clear presentation structure
- Correct use of supporting slides e.g. PowerPoint.
- How to break down any fear you may have, so your confidence can get to work
- How to engage and build rapport with the audience
- More enthusiasm in your presentation delivery and clarity to your approach
- More focus, logic and organisation of your content.
Aligned with your Personal Brand:
- How to present sincerely and authentically in line with your personal brand
- Eye contact, body language and posture that complement your natural style
- Anchoring your body to control your nerves
- Key elements of a compelling voice
- Powerful language
- Tapping into needs and emotions
- Using metaphors and stories.