Time management courses often fail because they don't tackle the underlying issue of time management - that breaking unconscious behavioural habits is very hard. Most people change their behaviour for a few weeks but within a matter of months are back to where they started. This course will help you to change your bad time management habits and replace them with new effective habits that stick. You will be provided with a range of tools to help you manage your time simply and effectively.
- How habits are formed and how to change them
- Your time management preferences and how they affect you
- What is effectiveness and what is efficiency?
- Techniques for becoming more effective
- How to deal with unexpected events that occur and how to say ‘no' to some ‘urgent' requests
- Techniques for becoming more efficient – time planning and priorisation
- Minimising distractions and lost time
- Tracking your activities and use of time
- Overcoming procrastination
- Making new habits stick