Do you gain satisfaction from delivering great results at work? Do you want to be one of your organisations' high performers – in the top 10% even?
This course will show you the ten techniques that high-performing people use at work, whatever job and whatever sector they work in. Based on 25 years of research and experience of high performance in the workplace, this practical programme is designed to take your performance to the next level.
What you'll learn
Top performers are great learners
1. What active listening really means and how to become a superb listener
2. Why you must seek feedback, and how you should ask for it and respond to it
3. Why a bias for action makes you a good learner, and how to learn more from your experiences
Top performers manage their emotions
4. Confidence isn't a character trait, it's an emotion you create. How to create confidence when you need it
5. How to be more resilient by reframing your emotions
6. How to feel good about saying no and why saying no is fundamental to success
Top performers engage others
7. How to build trust and rapport with your body language and voice tone
8. Why you need to understand what they care about, and how you can do this
9. How to influence other people with a simple three step technique
Top performers are purposeful
10. How to identify the three life goals that matter to you, and understand how they drive your performance at work.
Who is it for?
If you are the kind of person that simply wants to do enough at work to get by, this is not the course for you.
If you are ambitious and results driven, and you believe that you are already doing everything you can to succeed, and it's just other people that are holding you back, this isn't the course for you either.
But if you really want to do the best you can at work, and you are open to learning some proven techniques to help you deliver even better results, then this practical and challenging course is exactly what you need.